  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1801 – 1820 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gary Istok writes: [snip] (...) I couldn't agree more. The things I could do with an infinite supply of 1x1 windows... even just in modeling my home town: in yellow: recreate the 398 USS Constelation/Constitution in white: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

church
(score: 1.218)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

(...) Well, of course, that's just in *one* building. I'm working on an entire cityscape...;-) I look forward to the completed church! -John (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

church
(score: 1.218)

  Re: Problems with Darwin's theory

(...) I think Larry has a problem with the truly "lost" people, mostly in the SouthEast US, who have decided they basically want the Bible taught in school in place of true scientifically based textbooks. Biblethumpers already pound the Bible into (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.218)

  Re: In the interest of full disclosure...

(...) Maybe, but only insofar as the peppered moth was espoused as proof in a very public way, which it wasn't. Correction in future texts would be appropriate, as would a mention of the erroneous conclusions about the moth. For that matter, in my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.217)

  Re: Much better Pictures (Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.)

(...) Thanks, Your right but it is always nice to here someone else thinks so too. Comming from you it is a huge compliment because I know you are into town and modern type stuff. (...) Thanks again, That was done on purpose to be a bit more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 1.217)

  A question about this creationism/evolution debate

This question is mainly aimed at the individuals here supporting 'scientific creationism', but anyone else is free to add their own thoughts. What is the creationist community afraid of when it comes to evolution? There is no conflict that I can (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.217)

  Emerald Chapel

This is my latest MOC: (URL) is a multi-level church with a detailed interior. Here is the updated page for my city: (URL) is Appreciated Brad (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town) !

church
(score: 1.217)

  Re: Church update

Looks really neat! I can't wait to see more. Amy Hughes <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message news:GA7L83.9ur@lugnet.com... (...) going (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Re: Church update

Looks really good, I'm pretty excited about seeing the rest. -Jason (...) going (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Re: Small town church in a big city

Looks interesting. Keep posting updates. Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA0FMD.Ko3@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Re: Power Plant

(...) When I built my black multi-story Church of Seamentology, seen here, (URL) tried to use red pinstriping and trans-orange and trans-red to break up the black, but it's hard to see any detail. (...) My attempt using the driveway BP (the tan (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Re: Wedding Date Announcement

(...) I'm hoping we can send MF representatives...I'm also hoping someone sends a MF scale church too! :) That'd be neat, all the MF representatives, and representatives of you two (Todd and Suz) in Lego :) My MF will have some costomization done to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Model of Old North Church at FAO

I visited FAO a few weeks ago to look for this model. (we had been discussing Boston landmarks a while back) Sure enough, the model I remembered was still there by the escalator and is of The Old North Church. The model only represents a front (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Re: Awesome New MOCs!

(...) I saw those today too and was surprised because I hadn't heard of him before. I like his snowmen and church of evil though this disturbs me a little if he really is a reverend. :-) But his Santa's sleigh and reindeer on train cars is really (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I'm hoping we will have a significant core of dedicated pirateheads so the game will keep flowing. We will probably have to have some set times where players who haven't played before can start (though asking them to watch the game for a few (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.gaming)

church
(score: 1.216)

  Re: Small town church in a big city

(...) Here are two more new pictures: (URL) pictures are a little dark, the original one was taken earlier in the day. Josh (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.215)

  Re: Church update

I really like the "hovering" effect of the pulpit. Great teaser pic as I'm really looking forward to seeing more. I also love your running updates. Very amusing! Tim "Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.215)

  Lego Beth and her While You Were Out renovation

I got a note from Nadine a few weeks ago: (...) So, I finally watched it this evening. Some comments: a) Who the hell is this Evan Farmer character? What a dork! I can't believe they traded him for Teresa Strasser. Alas, Teresa knew she was too good (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

amy
(score: 1.215)

  Minifig MOC with lots of Belville pieces

Hi, I just finished a new church on which I used a lot of Belville pieces as ornaments. I especially used a lot of the trans-green parts from 5826 (The Queen's Chamber). Also, I used the silver crown (in the back of the church, on top, in the middle (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

church
(score: 1.215)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) Seeing that almost all of the buildings in my Town are just empty shells at the moment I say No, or would that be Yes?, I don't know I guess its whatever floats your boat. The only building I have fully detailed the interior of is my Church (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.215)

More:  Next Page >>