 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1810
Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:30:34 GMT

Amy Hughes wrote:

John Neal writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
$.25 for a 1x4x3 window panel is an incredibly great price, IMHO!

lol, I built a skyscraper that has about 1000 of them in it....
well, *you* do the math;-)

Only 1000? What can you possibly build with only 1000 windows? :-)

If buying 1000 windows makes you feel you've gone over the edge, perhaps this
will make you feel better...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church

There's always someone further over the edge. I'm looking for that someone :-)

Well, of course, that's just in *one* building.  I'm working on an entire
cityscape...;-)

I look forward to the completed church!

-John

Amy