 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1805
Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:11:08 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal writes:

<snip>

Well, at one time they certainly thought adults were worth marketing to:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/60sArcPP.jpg

Yikes!  If they start marketing to adults again, I hope it's not to the ones who
would wear ties while building! ;-)

-John

eric

Relax, this picture is from 1963.  They are from the Architectural Series parts
packs from 1963-65 (#518, 519, 520, 521), a short lived, but not very successful
series.  In fact I took this very picture, and it got passed around.  :-)

Gary Istok