 Town / 2650
Re: Small town church in a big city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:29:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton writes:
Looks interesting.  Keep posting updates.

Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
My Small church is started:
I have to order the brown slopes though, i'm going to have a brown roof.
As you can see, the front facade is only finished.
Josh

Here are two more new pictures:

These pictures are a little dark, the original one was taken earlier in the day.

Josh