 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1722
Re: Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gary Istok writes:
[snip]
These multipaned windows, like those used in
Minitalia, or the individual 1x1 classic windows, would be a great
addition to Town.

Gary Istok

I couldn't agree more. The things I could do with an infinite supply of 1x1
windows...  even just in modeling my home town:

in yellow: recreate the 398 USS Constelation/Constitution
in white:  model Boston's Old North Church. (with working lanterns!)
in gray:   build a Prudential tower to go with it
lt blue:   bricks turned to face inward, the Hancock tower?
etc.

That'd be thousands of windows right there.

More windows (and types of windows) = way more building fun for me.
And thus, a need for buying more of other bricks.

Someone mentioned plant and tree elements in another thread. Need more of those
too! Greenery and windows, when in too small quantities, can hold back a flood
of building. IMO

-Suz.