  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 841 – 860 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

Frank Filz wrote in message <386A45E1.237C@minds...ng.com>... (...) Remember what you said, stupid consumers... (...) I don't think (stupid) "consumers would quickly demand a level of packaging which would minimize waste" simply because they must (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.216)

  Re: general session starting.

This is the text of Jake's speech. It is not verbatim, it is his speaker notes (shared with me per preagreement) but he didn't say this word for word. However it's what he said, in essence: - start - What an amazing event! Once again, you’ve pulled (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.215)

  PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Company Posts 17% Increase in 1999 U.S. Consumer Sales

Howdy All- I had not seen anybody else post this since it came out yesterday, so here goes.... Another Lego® press release, and some feature points: -17% sales increase in the USA -LEGO® digital camera for Mindstorm® and more Enjoy, Chet PRESS (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.215)

  Deals at Mall of America

This is my first post and after reading about deals at Walmart and Target thought it would be a good time to post something. About a week ago I made a visit to the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America in the Twin Cities and discovered (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.215)

  RE: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

If the two motors are supplied with similar electrical power, and there is any real work to be done, then the two motors will not "fight" each other. They will each contribute their part to get the work done. There is no need for any fancy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.213)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) That's not what I'm saying at all, my statement above could easily have read "I believe that most people aren't part of such a community". (...) I believe that they get to spend their leave as they wish - some weeks before, some after.. go to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.209)

  .....GENERAL RECALL/LIST OF PRICES.....

Hi Legofans, Actually, I receive mails from Legofans whose don't understand the difference between listed prices on DYA website and the real price to pay, if they order from America, Asia, Africa, Oceania, East and West Europa (but not countries (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.208)

  [ GENERAL RECAL/LIST OF PRICES ]

Hi Legofans, Actually, I receive mails from Legofans whose don't understand the difference between listed prices on DYA website and the real price to pay, if they order from America, Asia, Africa, Oceania, East and West Europa (but not countries (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.208)

  Re: LEGO-Direct

(...) the Sunday arvo BBQ and missing out on a nice steak. Then again, if I came to America I'd write "misteak" too, 'cause your quality of meat is a mere shadow of Australian meat, and I'd miss it!! ;-) <ducks, weaves, dodges and runs a long way (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.204)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

Jeremy, (...) "With affirmative action programs under legal fire, colleges and universities are searching for minority admissions procedures that can withstand allegations of unfair preferences." I am not assuming anything, this is a quote from the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.198)

  Lego 2000 and Mall of America LIC

I visited the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America this evening and thought I would share some of the titles and details of some of the upcoming 2000 sets. Many of you may already know this but for those of you who don't, here is a review (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.192)

  LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

ILTCO is pleased to extend an opportunity to the LUGNET community to take advantage of an offer previosuly extended to ILTCO members to purchase the LEGO Metroloiner at a substantial discount. LEGO Shop-at-Home North America is offering a special (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.190)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) You could always watch ebay. I found a deck of the Fright Knight cards and a pencil eraser shaped like the king of the Royal Knights for $3.25 plus shipping. The previous owner had picked them up at the Lego Center at the Mall of America in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.187)

  Re: Lego 2000 and Mall of America LIC

These items were NOT in stock...they were all in the catalogs shown at the register. They did have the old idea book 260, in stock, however. Ashley (...) Visited Mall of America...thought I would share some of the titles and details of some of the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.184)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) There was a time in human history when all the objective rational evidence pointed against the earth being round. Your point? Nothing in the current body of knowledge (from a scientific point of view) can either prove or disprove the existance (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.184)

  Re: News article about Imagination Centers

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli writes: <snip1> (...) <snip2> One question: Where is LEGO going to get good people to work at all these stores? The job market is tight, LEGO is too cheap to pay people competitive wages, there aren't enough adult LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.184)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Wow, James... :) In my entire very carefully worded post, you've managed to pick out the one exageration... but an unintentional one. Perhaps what I should have said is: "every person I have known personally and interacted with regularly on a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.183)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Ok, did some digging of my own, and find myself hoist on a petard, presumably my own. My example died, but the point is still extant. Simply because science (objective rational evidence) does not provide for somethings existance does not mean (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.182)

  The LEGO Maniac Kidvention

Republication of LEGOLAND, California press release of Apr 17, 2000: (URL) to gather in July for first LEGO Maniac Kidvention at LEGOLAND® CARLSBAD, Calif. (April 17, 2000) – Thousands of youngsters are expected to descend upon LEGOLAND® California (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.legoland.california)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.182)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I could argue this further, but we'd be getting away from traceable cause and effect, and getting really esoteric. (which is to say, getting into questions like 'Where does the concept of God come from' and 'Does the socio-political effect of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.180)

More:  Next Page >>