 Marketplace / Shopping / 2113
2112  |  2114
Subject:
Deals at Mall of America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:49:50 GMT

This is my first post and after reading about deals at Walmart and Target
thought it would be a good time to post something.  About a week ago I made a
visit to the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America in the Twin Cities
and discovered shelves of sets marked down 20% because the boxes were dented.
They were all completed and still closed.  Basically all different types of
sets from Star Wars to Technic.  I picked the radio control car (normally $80)
for $62.  Some good deals!