 Marketplace / Shopping / 2112
Re: Price Question on Robo Stalkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:32:11 GMT

Timbo wrote:

I have a store in my area that has about 20 Robo Stalkers for $9.99
each.  Is that a good price?  I don't think I would be able to use most
of the pieces for what I need.  What do other people think of that set?

This is a troll, right, Tim?  :)  I'd jump on 'em for $10 a pop.  If you
want, I'd happily commit to buying as many of those inverse windshields in
the chest as you can get for $1.00 or more each...unless, of course, that's
the piece you need.  ;)  IMHO it's not a bad set at all, I have two and
they've been very useful for parts, aside from that awful dkgrey Exploriens
part.

best

Lindsay