  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7641 – 7660 of about 412000.
Search took 0.11 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Hang on just a second, having met John on two occasions I can tell you that he is not only definately not racist, but one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I would bank money on the fact that statements he has made in the past were (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) It all started harmlessly enough ;-) I said, "there are red ninjas and blue ninjas, the old ones are blue, the new ones are red..." and Nik said, "no there aren't Dad, there are no blue ninjas", and I said "what?" and he told me about the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

(...) Arabs have been the dominant culture in “Palestine” for well over 1000 years (700ad?). However, as I understand it, that last Jewish kingdom in the M.E. ended in ~400-500BC - But I'm open to correction on that(!). Many cultures and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?

(...) I had to reply as this is a time that I actually find myself agreeing with hop-frog. Death threats are not only inappropriate, but illegal, and should not be tolerated. If you want to call the Dixie Chicks traitors, or unAmerican, go ahead, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

(...) And this is longer. Steve, you've erected several straw men and then knocked them down. If you want to spar with me, disagree with what I say directly, please, or at least what is actually a valid inference from what I said, instead of trying (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Wench as a word

(...) Some find me very interesting, thank you. (...) man (...) him (...) and (...) How do you iron a sure? :') Qualifications: One would definitely be that you have to pay your taxes. (...) James happens to be one of the few Democrats that (...) Of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: New Web Page

Steve Bliss wrote in message <373b2d40.4308071@lu...et.com>... (...) strange. (...) If our country wasn't over run by this "its not a crime unless convicted" mentality I might find this argument credible. However, so much crime occurs because it is (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Freedom from information

(...) I share that opinion... especially as I read it without knowing there was an acknowledgments section at the back of the book. His arguments would have been more convincing if he’d put his references in the text. (...) It only got limited (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Another horrific story out of Fallujah

(...) And replace him with peace loving Kerry? Let me see here is a quote by John Heinz Kerry about Iraq back in 1998 "I am personally prepared, if that's what it meant. I don't think you have to start there. I think there are a number of other (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

(...) This story made it to the Guardian front page today: Thousands of Americans want to oust their president. The anti-war one, that is (URL) is under pressure to sack him from its hit show or face a boycott or withdrawal of advertising. Sheen (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) What he really said was that a watered down version of Libertarianism is spreading. What Larry could be referring to is the reduction of laws and privatisation of services. It's like saying, well the fuel burns, this rocket will take us to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: New Building

(...) It took me 5 months to collect enough gray brick to complete this castle. It is over 3 feet long on each side! The image of the castle was always in my mind and it came out just the way I wanted, but again, I had to wait 5 MONTHS! That's when (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  American intelligentsia and the American electorate (WAS Re: slight)

(...) I admit it, I was not impressed with the implied link between rationality, "success", religion and creationism. However, over the weekend I read an item by Richard Dawkins from "Free Inquiry" (see: www.secularhumanism.org). This is the part (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) No need to find a marriage licence between Hussein and OBL. The only link neccessary is that they both posed a threat. OBL was able to carry out his evil intentions in 2001, Hussein was stopped before he was able to harm us. (...) If Iraqi's (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Libertarianism again.

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote (...) Yes. How we do so is the question, not whether we do it at all. Unless you have some cost-free way of removing them from society. (...) What's "yours" is vested in you by the government, and those (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: New Web Page

Christopher L. Weeks wrote in message <373C485D.E0DE68AA@c...ri.edu>... (...) Probably so, but less traumatic than being shot or worse, killed. Thats the how I feel about it - I don't want to be killed or even shot. Anyone want to argue with that? (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) IMO, shareholders and the purchacing power of a few knowledgable consumers isn't enough to control corperations. What are the evils that corperations *could* do, if they were allowed? * Education - biased or limited, creating clones to work in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2psB6.I3w@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) How does collecting dishes hurt society? People collect all kinds of things used by famous figures in history. Their fascination is more (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Dave's Anti-American Rant (you've been warned) was Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

Let me begin my "pro-American" Rant by saying that I do truely love Canada, in my heart it is a very close second to the nation of my birth, so please do not construe my remarks as "anti-Canadian", as that is not how I intend them. But I certainly (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Sonar question

(...) If you saw the world in sound waves, then yes, you could see them. A bat can pinpoint objects smaller than a fly and at speeds that the human eye has trouble being able to track. Not because light is faster than sound, which it is not, but (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

More:  Next Page >>