  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7061 – 7080 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America

I seen that the Legend Castle Collection is no longer available and the Blacksmith Shop is currently listed as Sold Out. What a travesty!! I do hope they get another shipment. (and does not get discontinued...) Blacksmith Shop is probably the best (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America

(...) Well, I think the outlets and maybe the retail stores might have some left... I couldn't agree with you more that it is an excellent set. Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America

(...) The Potomac Mills Outlet just south of Washington DC still has about 20 left. Get them while you can. Aaron S (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Radio shack basic electronics book

Radio Shack Canada has an online store ( (URL) ). I found some basic electronic books you may want to order. I'm not sure if they're set up to deliver to France, but I don't see why not, if you paid the shipping. (They even have a French language (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Legend of Zelda Mosaic

(...) Don't forget about the game for the CDi. Since we're going for complete listings. I doubt anyone in america ever played this. But for the curious... (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: *Native* (was "Re: Future Wild West Possibilities")

(...) Ditto-i feel that columbus' error that america was india should not be pripagated.I'm indian (as in originally from the indian subcontinent) Give the early inhabitants of the americas (Hmmm EIOAs) some credit and their own less confusing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  ULTRASONIC SENSOR

I have bought a Ultrasonic Sensor (with Board) 2 month ago. Now, to christmas, I got this COOL Handy Board, but I want to use this Board with HB on one of these Analog Ports, but HOW??? I have measured 2 days long (OK, I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

Eric, I went to the Velux web site, (URL) then clicked "Go Local" in the left side menu, then America from the drop down country listbox, then "Feedback" in the left hand menu. Who knows where the email goes... Bryan Lorbaat (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Hrmmm. "if the Government doesn't spend some money to make sure that people get the opportunity..." Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Pursuit. Think about what that means. It doesn't mean that you receive a gift or some other (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Burning hot motor driver chips.

Anthony can correct me if I'm wrong, but generally the phrase "converting an R/C car" means, taking a Radio Controlled model car, modifying and/or removing the radio receiver and motor driver circuitry, and replacing it with a computer. The generic (...) (27 years ago, 1-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: center/centre

Matthew Wilkins <mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> wrote in message news:FLFD7u.HF4@lugnet.com... (...) services (...) way. (...) Hey, isn't America the exact centre of the world?..:-) PS. I have a question, to Washington people most probably. Do your (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: eBay and "Only ship to North America" Sellers

I would ask around in .general to see if anyone is willing to be a "drop shipment" location for you. I would not be a good person, as I get too many packages and I wouldn't want yours to get mixed up with mine. But I'm sure someone would be willing! (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: 4886 Building Bonanza available in North America!

(...) My take on it is that most of the parts are non-theme specific. There aren't any specialized pieces (i.e. Star Wars laser cannons, Harry Potter minifig, click hinges, etc) so this would be a good set to buy for those interested in adding (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Yet another non-apology apology from the Right

(URL) Here's> Dubya, spreading diplomacy and understanding around the world with his politics of personal responsiblity. And here's the important bit: "I was sorry for the humiliation suffered by the Iraqi prisoners and the humiliation suffered by (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Michael Moore sued for lying?

It seems that (URL) Moore played it a little too fast and loose in F-9/11>. A newspaper was shown on screen with "Latest Florida recount shows Al Gore won election" as its headline. The Pantagraph of Bloomington Illinois, which is the newspaper in (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Should we be concerned?

(...) "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life." - Theodore Roosevelt. The consolidation of power that (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Elian Gonzales

(...) WARNING! Don't take your kids to America, you might never see them again! This is frought with danger. Based on China's human rights record (and gross overpopulation) if a Chinese family visited the USA with a young child, would you advocate (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

(...) MAYBE somewhere in South America? But ya, I'm with you, Lenny. There are not a lot of additional markets beyond what you named. Plus I think unless they ramp up their model building staff, they are going to fall farther behind on model (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?

(...) Chris: Why on earth would you scan every square? Surely the worst scenario is scanning the top of all seven columns? (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?

(...) ENUFF of your INSOLENCE!!! actually, I don't really CARE to scan the entire board. BUT in the spirit of motivating the rest of RTL, I find that I have to create some arbitrary unit of measure as a kind of challenge to the group. ERGO, if my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, com
(score: 3.315)

More:  Next Page >>