 Castle / 19154
Re: Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:14:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
I seen that the Legend Castle Collection is no longer available and the
Blacksmith Shop is currently listed as Sold Out.

What a travesty!!
I do hope they get another shipment.  (and does not get discontinued...)

Blacksmith Shop is probably the best set out, .

Just thought you guys would like to know!!

Ben M.

Well, I think the outlets and maybe the retail stores might have some left...

I couldn't agree with you more that it is an excellent set.

Scott Lyttle