 Castle / 19160
Re: Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Scott Lyttle wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
I seen that the Legend Castle Collection is no longer available and the
Blacksmith Shop is currently listed as Sold Out.

What a travesty!!
I do hope they get another shipment.  (and does not get discontinued...)

Blacksmith Shop is probably the best set out, .

Just thought you guys would like to know!!

Ben M.

Well, I think the outlets and maybe the retail stores might have some left...

I couldn't agree with you more that it is an excellent set.

Scott Lyttle

The Potomac Mills Outlet just south of Washington DC still has about 20 left.
Get them while you can.

Aaron S