  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6581 – 6600 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!

(...) I think any pundit could have predicted this even by gazing into Willa the Witch's Lego crystal ball. :-) We are going to see a lot of politicians scurrying about like cockroaches once some light is shed on their part in this. (...) The only (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007

(...) I agree communities should choose who represents them. But if it was based on a voting system imagine what would happen; Would people start going to forums and campaigning-- or worse, mudslinging to get votes? I can see that getting really (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

People have suggested a Thomas the Tank Engine set, but there is one (...) Ben, I'm going to disagree with you here. Lego trains are made in the EU. The EU mandates that mains electric toys be labeled from 7 up (I beleve it is from 7+). This is (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: lego events

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GFCH6t.DtD@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) OMG, if we held an event in Montreal I'm SO bringing nothing. You're right, Ben; you won't get me off the Metro. Or Le Monstre at La Ronde. Either (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) in (...) If anyone else would be interested in something local (St. Louis), or something regional (central-mid america), please get involved in this thread. I have forwarded this message to Ill., Ky., and the rest of the US. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ky)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) And (...) something (...) I think you should just set a meeting time and see who shows up. So many clubs worry more about their name, bylaws, and other inconsequential stuff, to forget the real purpose of their existance. If you want to take (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ky)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) For the benefit of the curious outside of North America, what is this 1-800 TELL service? Since it's 1-800, I assume it's a free call. Who runs it and how do they get revenue from it? Kerry (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Adbusters

A shot of what appears to be the outside of the LEGO LIC at the mall of america apears in the latest issue (no 35) of the self-proclaimed journal of the mind 'adbusters' ((URL) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) This thought constantly pops into my head when the "who has the most.." question is posed. (...) The largest jambalaya ever? These guys could drive around North America in a truck stopping everywhere. It could be like the "Fear and Loathing in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

(...) I think it depends on where they are being sold. In retail America (which is what I consider in most of this post) this probably wouldn't work too well. In stores like TRU/Walmart/Target/... you need a set that is (a) affordable and (b) has (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  News article about Imagination Centers

There was an article in the business section of the San Diego Union-Tribune today(March 10) about LEGO planning to open more Imagination Center stores across the country(ONE NOTE: not where yet!). Here it is: "Lego to build brand with Imagination (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Lego Shop @ Home order

(...) I can put it this way: A lot less for me. I used to order all sorts of things from Canadian S@H, 2148's, track, a 4552, 4555 etc. This year I've ordered...only the Metroliner thing and I think I asked Jeff Elliott to buy a package or two of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  pbs

flipping through the channels last night while watching the news and caught a glimpse of lego at the Mall of America. It then cut to a bunch of professional female football players signing autographs outside a Hooters. I didn't bother watching the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Annual Accounts 1999

Reading this report, I realized that the LEGO group is a company that is strugling for its survival in this world of hard competion. Until recently, I believed that the LEGO group was just another profit-oriented company that wanted to make as much (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time

Since this list consists predominantly of sets from the last 20 years, I would add a few others that I think people would have loved, had they been old enought to enjoy them (from the 60's and 70's). Here's my own top 7 list of older sets: 1) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) Indeed. Except Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and South America. Congrats to all the new Ambassadors! I look forward to working with you guys! -Lenny (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: BIONICLE BEASTS!

Wow. Those big monster things look more like something out of Cyberslam than a techbot line, except that Cyberslam sucked and these guys look cool. We have to play the "collect them all" game again, I hope Lego of America puts the extra masks in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: LEGO moving production; will we keep buying?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dustin Jones wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Here's my humble POV-- We can talk of rights of workers and such, and we can discuss environmental impacts and how bad 'those countries' are for everyone... My problem is that we, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Lego Marketed for European or worldwide kids?

(...) They majority of opinions voiced *here* are North American, keep in mind that not everywhere in the world it is too common to speak english. It would be weird in the German forum ( (URL) ) to say "the majority of opinions at 1000steine is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  e se il pacco si perde?

la legge di Murphy mi accompagna sempre :-(( un mese fa ho spedito per via aerea in America più di 4 kg di LEGO, pare che non sia ancora arrivato (pare perche il "cliente" sostiene che non è ancora arrivato, non vorrei ci marciasse), domani farò un (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

More:  Next Page >>