 MediaWatch / 184
183  |  185
Subject:
pbs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:11:03 GMT

flipping through the channels last night while watching the news and
caught a glimpse of lego at the Mall of America.  It then cut to a bunch
of professional female football players signing autographs outside a
Hooters.   I didn't bother watching the rest of it.  I think it was a
program about women's football.

-chris