 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1463
Re: lego events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:41:14 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

Even though, I am quite sure that Iain (Hendry) would love a day to ride • the
Montreal Subway :)

OMG, if we held an event in Montreal I'm SO bringing nothing. You're right,
Ben; you won't get me off the Metro. Or Le Monstre at La Ronde. Either one.
:)

I might actually be Metro'ing next weekend. Either that, or I might head up
to Chicago and check out SixFlags Great America...

    Iain