 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1461
1460  |  1462
Subject:
lego events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:40:05 GMT

Somewhere around mid-August (for Train2) sounds pretty good to me.  I was
wondering when Richard (and gang) wanted to have the "brick wars" event....
whether they wanted to have it in July or near the same time as Train2...
then again, I don't know how much room we'll need for Train2....if everyone
brings additional stuff for display, and we have <more> participants, then
we'll certainly won't have any room, even if we use Lillian Smith Library
(all 3 conference rooms)... hmmm

Another thing I was thinking about was the possible Lego "Canada Brickfest"
...where the 2 Ontario / and 1 Quebec LUG's (rtlToronto, ParLUGment, and
MonLUG) were to get together....Train1, we were "blessed" with Martin's
appearance from MonLug, and Tim's appearance from ParLUGment....hmmmmmmm
Its probably hard for a few more people to show up from montreal and ottawa
to Toronto....but its probably even harder for the guys around Greater Toronto
to attend an event in Ottawa or Montreal....

Even though, I am quite sure that Iain (Hendry) would love a day to ride the
Montreal Subway :)

Benjamin Medinets