 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1462
Re: super cheap ZNAP w motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 02:20:12 GMT

the large helicopter ZNAP set with the motor, batter box and 2 flex
axles can be had NOW @ the toys-r-us at Sherway gardens.  that's near
the QEW and Evans rd.  the cost is CHEAP :

$14.??  (Canadian)

The Zellers in Lindsay, Ontario has the motorized Blackmobile car (bridge kit)
for $12.97.