 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1465
Re: lego events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
I didn’t exactly want to hold the 'Brick Warz' game on the T2 August 11th date.
Cause I thought that I'd be interfering too much with Calum's Train stuff.
(Although, the two events would compliment each other seein’ as how their
both Lego System and not Technic & Robotic RCX stuff!)
Perhaps T2 could be used as a discussion date for an upcoming Brick Warz?
Maybe during T3, the Train event could be the main attraction and the Brick
Warz could be the sideshow that adds to the overall event. It’d give us a
game to involve the group once the Train setup is complete!

I'd agree, you probably want to start the entire RPG/gaming thing on its
own.  It might be two people to begin with-at someone's house etc.  Let it
grow.  I'd like to keep each event relatively separate in terms of
activities, but certainly get people together to discuss at dinners or
Train2 etc.

Calum