 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1464
Re: lego events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:35:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I was wondering when Richard (and gang) wanted to have the "brick wars" >event....whether they wanted to have it in July or near the same time as >Train2...then again, I don't know how much room we'll need for Train2....

I didn’t exactly want to hold the 'Brick Warz' game on the T2 August 11th date.
Cause I thought that I'd be interfering too much with Calum's Train stuff.
(Although, the two events would compliment each other seein’ as how their
both Lego System and not Technic & Robotic RCX stuff!)

Perhaps T2 could be used as a discussion date for an upcoming Brick Warz?
Maybe during T3, the Train event could be the main attraction and the Brick
Warz could be the sideshow that adds to the overall event. It’d give us a
game to involve the group once the Train setup is complete!

Another thing I was thinking about was the possible Lego "Canada Brickfest"
...where the 2 Ontario / and 1 Quebec LUG's (rtlToronto, ParLUGment, and
MonLUG) were to get together

It’s a G.R.E.A.T idea… but that would take quite a bit of organizational skill!
We’d all need to agree upon a set date and set a neutral location. The
overlords of both Mon and Par Lugs would have to rally their members into
makin’ the long trek.

But what events would be had in the merriment… Perhaps it could be a trinity
plan. First part of the day could be the Train setup, then it would be the
Technic & Robo stuff, concluding with a gigantic game of Brick Warz!!

             It’s nice to dream,

                                      --==Richard=--