 Technic / 3929
Re: BIONICLE BEASTS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:43:19 GMT

Wow.  Those big monster things look more like something out of Cyberslam than a
techbot line, except that Cyberslam sucked and these guys look cool.  We have
to play the "collect them all" game again, I hope Lego of America puts the
extra masks in stores this time, it's been a pain having to order TB disks and
RR wheels from S@H all the time.  Also, continued use of the RR can with a new
maskholder lid.  Nice.  Much better than having to deal with all those
cardboard boxes.  The only problem now it where I'm going to put all this
stuff.  I've already had to rearrange the shelves in my room just to fit all
the other Techbots, the Star Wars technic sets and the 844x sets I've got.
Interesting about that CD.  Will we have to be careful when buying sets that we
get one with a CD or will it be consistently with certain sets?

Thats ight, there is more to Bionicle than meets teh eye! Just look throught
this link from my normal crawlings on teh AllSpark
http://pub13.ezboard.com/ftheallsparkbeastmachinesdiscussion.showMessage?topic • ID=10999.topic

This place owes me big time =)

NOW if I could just get some Bionicles State side!!!!