  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6481 – 6500 of about 412000.
Search took 0.10 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 5 points<long post>

(...) [snip] my wishlist: 1. bigger drive wheels for steam engines in colour red and black (with an excenter hole for a technic peg => moving connecting rods) and with the possibility to connect them to a technic axle for synchronous drive). 2. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Re: Metroliner parts and instruction sheet

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: (Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!) OK......... All, I just received some information regarding the Metroliner replacement parts and Club Car instruction sheet. I know there has been some (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Bert- This certainly doesn't look good. I couldn't see anything good when Jake announced at BrickFest the introdution of the new "play train" system and the reclassification of the 9V train as the "hobby train". So far, there has not been a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Jake, I am sorry but you should know better. First off not all of us think MS is the "Devil" nor did most of us participate in the conversation. You should know better than anyone that people will always discuss dissenting/negative views more (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Re: RCX NXT internals questions

(...) Mark, This is a good list, and I think many people are interested in these questions. We may be able to figure out the answer to some of them... (...) You want a multiplexer that looks like a sensor to an NXT, and looks like an NXT to several (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) I can't see this being too practical. Since the consumer ultimately ends up purchasing the product from TLC, then the customers believe they are dealing with TLC through the entire process. This includes the browsing of all the FOL sites you (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  All plastic track

(Sometimes I think that if TLC announced it was closing down, the first post on LUGNET or elsewhere might be something like "Oh, no! That's really terrible! I've got to have 7 more 2x6 pink plates! Can't they wait until I find some on BrickLink?") (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) I'm wondering what it means to be "something like LabView". Robolab is something like LabView, but it isn't LabView. It is a GUI application written in G running in the LabView runtime engine. LabView itself (i.e., the editor and the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message news:H07ywx.98@lugnet.com... (...) I have been saying this since the release of the 8485 Technic Control Center II, but I'd love to see massive Technic dinosaurs. Up to three to four feet long (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Product Suggestions & comments

Attn: Lugnet readers, Lego Media, Lego Futura, Lego Direct, Mr B Justus, Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to make the following suggestions for new products. It should be noted that some of these may already have been suggested by Lugnet readers. I (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

(...) Huw and all, Good news! I found the book at amazon.co.jp by searching on the ISBN number with no dashes. (URL) looks very cool! Quoting their shipping policies: "Amazon.co.jp can ship to virtually any address in the world. Orders placed at (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.707)

  Re: New LEGO Outlets are coming

Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> wrote in message news:j0ohfftb1uu.fsf....kth.se... (...) still (...) <retort> Let's see, how long did the U.S. have to wait to get a Legoland? 30 years, give or take... How long did Europe have one (or (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.705)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Last I saw, Bionicle was scheduled to be released in August in North America. The Lego Mania magazine (or whatever it's called) did have a promotion selling one of them (the fire one I think) but the rest aren't available. (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 3.704)

  Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

As you may have already heard, Wal-Mart Canada is no longer carrying LEGO products. The official statement of the LEGO Group regarding this situation is below. LEGO Group statement on developments in Wal-Mart Canada A recent discussion of pricing (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.701)

  Re: How many bricks are there in a lego set?

(...) In the US and North America, it's written on the box (I was quite surprised to find this out). In Europe, however, there is no piece count, possibly because of the sheer number of languages they'd have to put 'pieces/pcs/....' in after it- (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.701)

  Santa Fe distribution pattern

Hello all, I believe a pattern is starting to emerge from the LEGO® Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry, in particular the watersheds between North-America and Europe. My guess is that the distribution seems to be as follows: (I assume a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.700)

  Train groups and LEGO

The other day it occurred to me that North America has probably 80% of the worlds LEGO train clubs... And yet, LEGO refuses to sell the Train Stuff in the stores... you tell me where the logic is... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.700)

  Misteri della Lego...

Spulciando il sito Lego ho aperto la pagina dedicata alla serie Dino 2010, stranamente la prima schermata chiedeva di selezionare a quale paese appartenevo, cioè Usa, Canada o Giappone, oppure Europa. Ho subito sentito puzza di bruciato.... Infatti (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

america, lego
(score: 3.700)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) personally i think that in itself is a naive statement... for all we know (and personally, i would expect), Hillary is *very* aware of Bill's philandering... it's the public he made the false statment to... hell, he and Hillary could very well (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.699)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) uhhh.. pardom me if I.Q.s just dropped sharply while i was away (name that movie!)... but isn't that the definition of a little thing called democracy??? (first, let me state that the issue you spoke is irrelevant in my arguement, i don't want (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.699)

More:  Next Page >>