 Trains / 15409
15408  |  15410
Subject:
Santa Fe distribution pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:49:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

I believe a pattern is starting to emerge from the LEGO® Santa Fe Super
Chief Train Engine Registry, in particular the watersheds between
North-America and Europe. My guess is that the distribution seems to be as
follows:
(I assume a number ending with 000 belongs to the previous batch, no proof yet)

A0006 - A0500: North-America
A0501 - A0900: unknown yet
A0901 - A1000: North-America
A1001 - A1500: Europe
A1501 - A2500: North-America
A2501 - A3100: unknown yet
A3101 - A3300: North-America
A3301 - A3400: unknown yet
A3401 - A3500: North-America
A3501 - A4000: Europe
A4001 - A4300: North-America
A4301 - A4500: unknown yet
A4501 - A5300: North-America
A5301 - A5500: unknown yet
A5501 - A6000: North-America
A6001 - A6500: Europe
A6501 - A6800: unknown yet
A6801 - A6900: North-America
A6901 - A7100: unknown yet
A7101 - A7200: North-America
A7201 - A7300: unknown yet
A7301 - A7600: North-America
A7601 - A8700: unknown yet
A8701 - A8800: Europe
A8801 - A8900: North-America
A8901 - A9000: Europe
A9001 - A9700: North-America
A9701 - A10000:unknown yet

There is an odd exception however, numeber A2002 is claimed by someone from
the Netherlands (in Europe) while the rest of the A2001 - A2100 range seem
to have landed in the United States.

Speculation: Would (parts of) "unkown yet" be destined for Australia and New
Zealand?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.