  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6121 – 6140 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  possibility of new castle stuffs

OK I've been on holiday for a fortnight so if it's been brought up already I apologise, but posted by Brad Justus in .lego.direct was: (URL) anyone find out if it was done by an insider at LEGO, and if so, where did he get some of the pieces from, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  The Great Redini Was Correct!

New colors have appeared! There are 3 shades of orange in (URL) (the floating head at (URL) said that the new colors could be found found at Bionicle.com, and I think they were! Huki (a bionicle guy who lives in Po-Koro) has a mask that looks DARK (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  LEGO Factory impressions

Well, I've built my first LDD model (a Railroad Crossing sign) and uploaded it to LEGO.com. Some initial impressions: 1. LDD is very frustrating if you're trying to do anything even slightly nonstandard with the parts. In my example, I want to (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender

(...) I've also just added a dockyard shunter, made from the 10183 Hobby Train set parts. This is an overhaul of the one I built for Huw's set review party. I was able to make a better job of it without other people trying to nick the parts at the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

(...) Uh, plenty of individuals do that already. Not everyone checks Peeron or shop.lego.com, and so are not familiar with everything available. I, and a number of others then fill them in. What is wrong with a Lego employee doing the same? (...) If (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: Var förhandsbokar man 8017 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter?

(...) Hej på Er ! Det har varit 10 stycken butiker i Sverige där man som konsument kunnat förboka ett exemplar utav 8017 med leverans denna vecka. Inte nog med att man får produkten 5 veckor före alla andra (släpps 9 januari i Sverige) man får också (...) (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  TRU and S@H deals

TRU flyer good from Friday July 8th through Thursday July 21st (2 weeks). They have some of the new Alien Conquest sets at full price. All LEGO video games are $5 off. Prices vary by platform and game. ---...--- Don't forget the S@H free shipping (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jul-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  That's hot!

The #1 item on S&H according to "What's Hot - The Top 25 Sellers, updated daily!" (URL) Pick A Brick, Item #: LFH101 with one caveat: Limit 25 per customer "Dear LEGO® Customer: We appreciate your interest in ordering large quantities of a (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

When I click the link, I get no picture! "Hjalmar Haagsman" <hjalmar.haagsman@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:GxsLr0.4wC@lugnet.com... (...) yet (...) (URL) As soon as more information becomes available I'll let you know. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)

(...) As I mentioned in another follow-up to this thread... the website is already there, why not at least collect *some* free data? To not do this is simply a wasted opportunity. (...) Why go there, when they make big product announcements on (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: firmware & NQC - free?

Yes, it is available here (URL) (along with a firmware download program - this one is Windows only) Philo www.philohome.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!>

<Warning this article is a speculative post designed to encourage disscusssion on new ideas (and hopefully suggest some Ideas to TLC/TLG.) > Hold the presses!! Some new info just come through on the WAP service from Lego.com... (...) And thats the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) The set I like the most out of these new ones is the caboose (URL) it is OK. The ends are on backwards (in my mind the tall support things should slope inwards and be square on the inside edge). (URL) one is very cute. I bet it will sell well. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  New watches and pens!!!

Right after a website is updated is the best time to find new things. The baby T-rex set was on lego.com way before the dino sets came out. My new find was at amazon... (URL) new adventurers pen: The two clear things are some sort of gem, and the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: Modellmessen

"jan-tore" <webmaster@nospamjts...eller.com> wrote in message news:I72rF5.pEr@lugnet.com... (...) tror (...) annonsert (...) Kunne kansje vært en ide å åpne shop@home for å levere til Norge også? ((URL) burde vært en fin start for å få igang ett (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.no)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Yellow or Flesh?

I don't get this whole flesh minifig licensing crap. But regardless, I am even more confused by what sets have what color minifigs. A number of Star Wars sets, both in pictures on the Lego site now, and in Brickshelf, Peeron, etc pictures seem to (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: Halloween sets?

The only set that's available in the UK is the Pumpkin pack (from shop.lego.com), which has plenty of orange pieces. I believe the US has had special LEGO Halloween buckets before (which included orange bricks). Ben (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) I don't WANT new parts. I'd like existing parts in more colors and larger quantities. A Jack Stone-scale SpongeBob figure doesn't open up a lot of building possibilities for me. Or are the SpongeBob or Airbender figs in minifig scale? Don't be (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  RCX+PC=CubeSolver finished!

All -- Finally got the CubeSolver finished. (URL) (all one line). LEGO liked it so much they asked me to make some copies, and it's found its way to slashdot ( (URL) ). Cheers, JP (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

  Nieuws over de Metroliner en de Club Car

Hallo allemaal, Op Lugnet/Lego Company/Official Announcements is zojuist een officieel bericht verschenen over het als "Lego Legends" opnieuw uitbrengen van 12V grijze treinen: voormalig set nr. 4558 Internationale exprestrein en set nr. 4547 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.012)

More:  Next Page >>