 Trains / 29219
Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:21:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason J Railton wrote:
   I’ve just seen my latest Factory model added to Cool Train Creations, so here it is:

I’ve also just added a dockyard shunter, made from the 10183 Hobby Train set parts. This is an overhaul of the one I built for Huw’s set review party. I was able to make a better job of it without other people trying to nick the parts at the same time.

Click the picture for the Factory model and download. Not ‘cool’ enough for ‘Cool Train Creations’ though it seems...

The body is 5-wide and their’s some SNOT at the back. The wheelbase is held in with a bogie plate, so it just unplugs to fit a motor (with sidebars). Unfortunately for a parts selection that’s mostly black, the rendering of black parts is rubbish. The front is actually a recessed patch of grille tiles and there are rails on the sides near the front, but none of that detail shows up.

Jason R