 Trains / 29208
Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:44:31 GMT

Jason J Railton wrote:
I've just seen my latest Factory model added to
<http://factory.lego.com/gallery/default.aspx Cool Train Creations>, so here it
is:¬
<http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=10e74c1c-2320-4653-bdee-fcd633a8feb4<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjrailton/Factory/LMS-Shunter/lms_shunter_set.jpg>>
¬ It's based on the 0-4-0 'OF' class (or 'Pug') saddle-tank steam shunting
engine, introduced in Britain in 1895.

[...]

Jason Railton

That is a cool little engine, and I like the details that you have been
placed in the interior of the cab (there really is much interior in that
engine is there). The tender looks a little silly, but I'm guessing that
it is a good copy of a real prototype.

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/