 General / 22211
22210  |  22212
Subject:
New watches and pens!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:00:03 GMT

Right after a website is updated is the best time to find new things. The baby
T-rex set was on lego.com way before the dino sets came out. My new find was at
amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004S9VL/104-2836489-5032739
The new adventurers pen: The two clear things are some sort of gem, and the
three heads are jhonny, barron von barron, and the last one may be doctor
kilroy, but he looks like he has too much hair. Mabey next years bad guy? The
tan cube appears to have ants printed on it.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004S9W1/104-2836489-5032739
The hyroglyph pen: looks like a pen with hyroglyphics.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004U30W/104-2836489-5032739
Yin watch: What's that supposed to mean?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004U30T/104-2836489-5032739
Dreamstar: Legos new motto: Chrome is good...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004U30S/104-2836489-5032739
Starpilot: Looks space themed.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004S9VO/104-2836489-5032739
Race watch: The round things could make good 70s hair! Why are there no race
heads though?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004S9W2/104-2836489-5032739
Decoder pen: looks like something that codes messages.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004U30R/104-2836489-5032739
Time cruisers watch: I hope they bring back time cruisers, but with the
adventurers instead of timmy.

I shure hope lego dosen't become an office supply company!

NICK #:^L~~