 General / 54654
54653  |  54655
Subject:
That's hot!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:14:13 GMT

The #1 item on S&H according to “What’s Hot - The Top 25 Sellers, updated daily!”
http://shop.lego.com/TopSellers/ Pick A Brick, Item #: LFH101

with one caveat: Limit 25 per customer

“Dear LEGO® Customer:
We appreciate your interest in ordering large quantities of a particular product. However, in our efforts to be fair to all consumers and children who order products from us, we do have to set a limit of 25 per customer/household on certain items. If your request exceeds this limit, we will have to change your order quantity to 25 to ensure availability for other LEGO customers.
We thank you for ordering from the LEGO Company.“

Has anyone run into yet this while ordering?
I’m curious what folks think about this.
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)