 Announcements / 1153
1152  |  1154
Subject:
The Great Redini Was Correct!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 03:29:15 GMT

New colors have appeared! There are 3 shades of orange in
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/elinlego/bild/hp/4721-1.jpg

Redini (the floating head at http://www.lego.com/build/) said that the new
colors could be found found at Bionicle.com, and I think they were! Huki (a
bionicle guy who lives in Po-Koro) has a mask that looks DARK ORANGE. Back in
98' we didn't have ANY opaque (did I spell that right?) orange colors. Am I the
only one who saw this?

NICK