  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5801 – 5820 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) WOW... and then I wonder why Lego only post 'marketing-related' stuff here (lugnet). We (adults) can WORSE than the kids on FBTB. Over there when LD says it can't answer, the general felling is okay we understand. Here, if Lego doesn't answer (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) Maybe it's changed, but I believe LegoFan.org is not *really* an official site. As I recall, LegoFan was a site that had the official "approval", and had limited sponsorship/endorsement from the company. However, the actual site was always (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Man, do I love View Source....

(...) If you go to the www.lego.com/starwars, you can get to a list of all the images and the zip file - you don't need to search for the URLs. I think its called "Download" or something like that if you go to the (I think) Products section. --Bram (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs

Dear Brad Justus, To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

I notice that there are only a few flags on the Christmas game on the lego website ... i guess that means Irish lego fans can't join in the fun :( (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Interesting note on Lego's Builder of the Month

Seems like the same guy has submitted a different ship to the lego.com's builder's gallery. (URL) looks to be a very cool ship, however, which is unusual for the gallery. And- it's classic space! Compare the two models he submitter over the past few (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Ordinazione su LEGO.com

Ciao! C'è qualcuno di Torino che in queste settimane deve fare un'ordinazione sul sito della LEGO? Perchè io devo farne una di 28-29 € e pagarmi 12 € di spedizione per una spesa così piccola non mi va molto giù! Si potrebbe quindi fare (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  shop at home on monday?

Monday 11th is supposed to be start of online lego ordering in the UK. Look out on the web site and lets see what we get. according to lego: "On September 11, we will relaunch LEGO.com. As part of this relaunch, we will extend the LEGO Shop At Home (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: 6636: rerelease of 6332 Town Jr!

To All, (...) That is really bad, but it least it isn't a Legend series. Here is a link for people to see it: (URL)I just don't see any kind of line in TLC's policy on re-releasing. I think Brad Justus from LEGO Direct said they only plan to do (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) Yes they can. It not only blatantly contains the word "LEGO" in the domain name, but it makes an untrue statement of sponsorship, thereby encouraging anyone who casually stumbles across the website to assume that TLC does actually sponsor that (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) I worked for a company that had to have a custom mold (actually several molds) to manufacture plastic parts for the product's enclosure (the plastic "shell" that most electronic products have). The mold pieces were made for us by the same mold (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Save LEGO Pirates Campaign

I found the following at the Talk Like a Pirate Day website(URL) in their most recent newsletter (URL): --- A Plea For Help In a Worthy Cause Finally, we received the following missive Justin Gifford. It's a cry for help, and it's up to all of us to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: Free mini-Tie fighter offer has returned

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:H9FI23.3Lt@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) screen came up that said to click here to go to lego.com to process your order...when I clicked it, it went to lego.com, but to a page that said (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: Can someone fix the AquaRaiders database/info?

(...) If that was true. The database on LUGNET, Brickset, BrickLink and Perron would have to change the years listed on all of the sets. In other words all the information is incorrect. And the new 2007 Star Wars sets that are in stores now or on (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Pick-A-Brick

Noticed this on FBTB, but hadn't noticed it here: (URL) Quoted ===...=== April 2 2003 Pick a brick in the LEGOLAND Parks The LEGOLAND Parks in Billund and Windsor have introduced the Pick-a-Brick concept to their guests as the Parks opened for the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

I discovered the X-Pod Play Off game today, included in the most recent LEGO magazine. Has anyone else had a chance to look at, or even play this game yet? I like this idea for several reasons. 1) It involves the X-Pods which I think are going to be (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  SKUs (was: Re: Why not smaller & more affordable for all?)

(...) Just looking at <shop.lego.com>, I find: 13 keychains 4 pens 4 backpacks 15 books 1 watch and 55 'other' - mostly Bionicle shoes, t-shirts, and costumes Even this listing leaves out tons of other items that can be found in a Brand Retail store (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

Has anyone ever visted the Lego company?: (URL) if so, is it worth going? What do you get to see/do? When my son is a bit older we're (I'm) planning a trip to Lego Land UK. It's considerably nearer. Thomas (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: LabView Books

(...) To learn LabVIEW in RoboLab, see "LabVIEW Components" aka "The LabVIEW Engine behind ROBOLAB" at (URL) Programming Features" at (URL) documents at (URL) learn RoboLab generally, see (URL) learn LabVIEW beyond RoboLab, see www.ni.com/labview (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

I'm really mad at Lego right now! I just bought 10 sets of their seasonal set "Turkey" #10090 and what I got isn't what they pictured on their website! I feel cheated! If you go and look at the picture of the turkey you will see that the wings of (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.015)

More:  Next Page >>