 General / 24955
Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:57:08 GMT

I notice that there are only a few flags on the Christmas
game on the lego website ... i guess that means Irish lego fans
can't join in the fun
:(

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

(...) The Irish are as welcome to join in as any others... the flags designate the language of the instructions. James (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

(...) Yeah, there's nothing like the feeling you get when you read that email, telling you you've just won your top 5 sets. :) Aahhhh. I think this year's contest will provide better marketing data for LEGO. If they analyze the number of entries (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)