 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 707
706  |  708
Subject:
Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:31:28 GMT

Dear Brad Justus,

To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different
contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now
order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog
sent to me here in Canada (I just asked the S@H rep and was told no although
she could not give me a reason)? So far, I have not had a problem with ordering
items that are only in the US catalog. My beef is I need to search online to
find out about their existance. e.g. The McDonalds Restaurant, I have never
seen it in a Canadian catalog but have two in my possession thanks to getting
the set number off of the net.

Recently we have seen individuals express frustration with the lack of
international availability of certain sets. But I am talking about sets that
are obviously available just not advertised. Odds are more Canadians would
order more "Hard to Find" and "Only at Shop at Home" sets if we knew they
existed.

I hope that with the new changes to the LEGO.com, S@H and LEGO Direct (all
three being seperate but related) can allow this difficulty to be overcome.

A response would not only be appreciated, but is expected.

Your loyal consumer,

Jude Beaudin
shiningblade@home.com