  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5621 – 5640 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Futbol or Football?

That's simply because Lego.com is essentially an American site, probably maintained by American Lego personnel. -- Paul Davidson James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:FntIC4.Mzv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

(...) Same here. When I read that some pictures were up on the official site I went looking and found a few without doing any sort of "digging". I can almost understand condemning Remy if the pictures weren't easily accessible, but I had no trouble (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  A proposito di treni...

Allo S@H ci sono già i treni RC: (URL) però se devo spendere dei soldi, preferisco farlo col Lego Factory: se qualcuno vuole vedere (ed eventualmente comprare e/o modificare) i miei modelli, cercate il mio username che è "salvobrick". Saluti legosi (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Guarded Inn Gone???

(URL) the link doesn’t work just go to the Lego Shop section and click on themes and go into Castle.) Why does it say that the guarded Inn is “Not Available” ???...??? Just a week ago it said “Backorders Accepted, will ship by…” Don’t tell me its (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  2003 Lego Sets

After appearing online at shop.lego.com a couple of days ago, they are now available to UK buyers. Has anyone seen the new sets in the Bluewater or Milton Keynes Lego shops yet? Cheers, Ben (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Opening day report

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:H57z3J.K4B@lugnet.com... (...) Slightly later... I have found, after rearranging the contents of mine, that a tub holds about 90 2x4 bricks which makes them dearer than on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Correction/Apology (was Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!)

(...) checked (...) In this message (above) I sleepily said that these numbers were discovered by using the URL above. This was incorrect, as mentioned in (URL) posted later (too late?!) the same day. The proper reply is that there should've been a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Set 630 "Brick Separator" Set Review

(URL) RATINGS (Scale: Must-Have, Excellent, Very-Good, Good, Fair, Poor, Very-Poor) Set: Must-Have Models: Fair Playability: Very-Poor Parts Count: 1 (inventory correct - quadruple verified) STICKERS? None SPECIAL FEATURES/COMPATIBILITY X Compatible (...) (16 years ago, 13-Nov-08, to lugnet.reviews, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) Very true, no sales = no profit. LEGO is going to offer what they want , where they want. The best that most of us can hope is the better stuff gets to where we are. I'd love for everything to be available everywhere, I don't know if that will (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: 5206 == ?

(...) It *is* a speedometer: (URL) page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Race...

(...) You can see some of the set at www.lego.com in the European catlog under City Centre. There are monster trucks, dragsters, and even one very interesting set that includes vehicles with claws that grab huge LEGO balls. (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Builder's Gallery

(...) Read the fine print very carefully before uploading any images! Quote: "The LEGO Group reserves the right to publish pictures on www.LEGO.com which were not selected as part of the eight gallery pictures." This is perfectly reasonable. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  New Mindstorms Robot (hadn't heard a peep here on .mecha)

Links to the new Mindstorms Robot (links taken from Legofan News) | |(URL) pics | |(URL) on Wired | | |(URL) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  RE: Ideas for new sets?

(...) While it's true that Dacta products aren't exactly readily available to the average consumer at the local mall, you can easily mail-order them. The catalog is on-line at (URL) are a few mail-order places in the US that carry the Dacta. I have (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: LEGO.COM/mars now running!

(...) That part I don't mind -- it's just imagination. The rest, though, Lego really should fix. (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  LDD space ship

here's a nifty LDD ship I made & uploaded to Lego Factory: (URL) here's the Brickshelf pic: (URL) It's loosely based on this set: (URL) 6605 Road Racer> & has landing skids, a classic CB, custom Phaser, control handles & a removeable engine. Enjoy, (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: 10133 sold out / 9V Trains speculation

(...) Jonathan, Glad that you were able to grab some 10133s while LEGO had them. This is pure speculation, but I would guess that we're going to see the present generation of 9V sets scaled back as LEGO brings in the new Hobby Train factory set to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Has the RIS 1.5 been discontinued??

I asked one of my friend to bring IRS 1.5 for me from US when he comes back in end February, since they are not available in India. I had asked him to buy it on shop.lego.com. From your view I now doubt, if he gets 1.5 in time. What is the size of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Participating in a survey

As a parent of a child that has a userid at lego.com, I got the following message recently (it was HTML but it came to an ID I access with outlook express so all I have for you is text... Here's the problem, the URL that you go to when you click on (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Mercredi 25 Septembre 2002

[ Titres des News ] o site: une nouveaute UCS : le Star Destroyer (modele) o technic: Quelques nouveautes technic sur Shop@Home (Commercial) [ Détails des News ] o site: une nouveaute UCS : le Star Destroyer ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 16:53 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

More:  Next Page >>