 General / 13148
Re: Futbol or Football?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 23:34:10 GMT

That's simply because Lego.com is essentially an American site, probably
maintained by American Lego personnel.

--

Paul Davidson

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
I guess nobody here wants to enlighten me...I asked this question a
couple of months ago and I will ask again:

Where are you guys seeing a reference to either the words "futbol" or
"football"...I have yet to see either word in a catalog or on the web
pages you point to...

Am I blind?

Nope.  Just not looking carefully enough. ;)  The hyperlinks on the System
page of the catalogue all have an alt-text which appears if you don't load
images or - if your browser supports it - when you move your mouse over • the
icon.  The icon in the lower-right has the alt-text of "Football"

The hyperlink text for the football link at

http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/overview.asp?selection=system

HTH!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/