  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4961 – 4980 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: mmmmm lego store

(...) I'm sooo sad. soooo sad that I decided to go on a boat cruise on the river. That was tres cool. Though a lock that only drops you, like 60cm, is kind of odd. Thanks to the continued performance of the Canadian loonie, I can safely report that, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Lego.com - new look

(...) Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in article (...) common. (...) <puzzled grin> I was expecting some contrary comments on my post, but wasn't really expecting a debate on semantics. :) Actually the expression "lowest common (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks

---- Original Message ----- From: "Kyle D. Jackson" <missioncontrol@symp...mblock.ca> To: <lugnet.loc.ca@lugnet.com> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks (...) included. (...) Actually, there (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Kids create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company

taken from: (URL) create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company Studio Action - a Fun and Educational Video Editing Product for Kids Mountain View, Calif. March 5. The newly launched educational video editing package for kids - Studio Action - (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  6 1/2" Lego minifig desk organizer - Anyone seen these?

My apologies if you already have, but these are really cool! A friend tipped me off that he'd seen these in an Urban Outfitters store, and I had to go check it out. There were three kinds, two boys and one girl, and they're loaded with cool little (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the (URL) site. I was looking at my print catalog. -Tim (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  LEGO Creator Show (beginning in Brisbane)

Thanks to Christian for the link ;) We are having a LEGO show which is coming up in the Nov school holidays... (URL) to what is stated, I imagine it is opening first up here in Brisbane at Carindale Shopping Centre on Thursday the 13th November. It (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Over 70 LEGO products copied

Hey All, Did anyone hear about all the "copies" of lego products? TLC posted this on the 14th (URL) This article tells about many of the "copies" that other companies makes. There is one with a picture on the Lego website (at the link above) that is (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  New LEGO Online game(s)

Hi all, I wonder if you have checked the Adventures section of lego.com lately. It can be found at: www.lego.com/adventurers/ You will find some funny new games over there, such as "The Crystal Brick" and others. They are a lot like LEGO Island with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.adventurers)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Please allow me to provide some further clarification. I agree that perhaps our position regarding the viewing of images on LEGO.com was somewhat hard- line and legalistic. It was not intended to be so. (I'll take the heat here, as it was my (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: LGEO update

(...) I suspected that might be the reason, and I figured out how to do the swap. However, POV export is a new feature of the upcoming LDView 4.0, along with LGEO support in that POV export. I'd prefer if there were an easy way that I could force (...) (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) As far as I am aware, Matthew is correct. If the URLs were originally contained in pages encountered via normal click-navigation[1], then the only legal issue would be the terms of use regarding images at the originating site. (And (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Studless Technic models

"Jindroush" <jindroush@nospam.se...nospam.cz> wrote in message news:4007C89B.935660...spam.cz... (...) Does it matter? (...) I agree, it'd still be nice to be able to get them in bulk packs or something. (...) Maybe they should keep them in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Another AFOL creation copy on Lego.com...

Look at the police station thing at the bottom. (URL) or what? Not. -JHK (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hi Paul, Which location are you in? I don't think this is USA only, it certainly shows up when I click my former home country - UK. Richard Morton Chief Brick Sorter! (URL) <mark.de.kock@NOSPAM.home.nl> wrote in message news:GoBpGL.Ju6@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) Luckily, they ARE available overseas, so I ordered, um, "a few" (actually, I bumped the annual export of Lego from NL to the US by a percentage point between those 2 orders ;-) (...) Interesting. I wonder how many they "found", that they are (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) I read the press release at lego.com which said, "The LEGO Company will focus on the fundamental product idea, as represented by the LEGO brick...," which seems to be in accordance with what you said about returning to your "core." I also (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Breezeway Cafe and Pizza to Go Are Back!!! Was Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

Maggie Cambron wrote in message ... (...) Cool! Lookit all those clear curve-topped panels in teh cafe! Question: are the signs on the large upstairs panels stickers or printing? ( I hope stickers...) Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  MINDSTORMS Community Partners

Sei un appassionato di LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT? Vuoi far parte del nostro forum web, la Mindstorms Community Partners, dove ti coinvolgiamo nello sviluppo e nel test di nuove idee, concetti, prototipi, prodotti e discutere diversi temi riguardo il (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Prices for Deluxe Brick Box Sets

(...) It is a little strange, especially considering that those sets come in a cardboard box and not a plastic container. The higher prices for basic bricks do seem to be in line with the (URL) LEGO Factory P@B prices>, though. If this is a (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.year.2007, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

More:  Next Page >>