 Local / Australia / 11508
11507  |  11509
Subject:
LEGO Creator Show (beginning in Brisbane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:35:20 GMT

Thanks to Christian for the link ;)  We are having a LEGO show which is coming
up in the Nov school holidays...

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/events/eventinfo.asp?id=59&bhcp=1

According to what is stated, I imagine it is opening first up here in Brisbane
at Carindale Shopping Centre on Thursday the 13th November.  It does say that
QLD is the lucky state, yeah well... we already knew that ;)  But does that mean
because it's opening here or because it's the only state for it to show in? and
then on to the next country?

Also it mentions that it opens Thursday the 13th Nov... and I am taking that it
closes on the 24th Dec (so it's there for like 6 weeks)... There is no info if
it is going to other states or other areas within the state of QLD.

The show will have products for sale as well as 20% discount off all LEGO
products.

So how much to get in? FREE :) (unlike NZ who sometimes charge for their
shows...)

Sounds good.... anyone want to check it out on the opening night?

"What won't you make?" ;)

Mel

Brisbanites/others in the area, also check out:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=11500