 Local / Australia / 11613
11612  |  11614
Subject:
LEGO Creator Show in Sydney!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:

   But I asked a guy there who knew what was going on and he said the next place in Australia to get the show will be Sydney, then off to Japan.

So if that s the case, I guess it will be end of Dec/early Jan 2004 when it arrives down there :)

Spot on!

There was a flyer in the World Club magazine that arrived yesterday.

Here are the key details:

WHERE? David Jones Elizabeth Street Store, Sydney City, Toy Department, Level 5

WHEN? Wednesday 31st December 2003 to Sunday 1st February 2004 (store trading hours)

FREE for the entire family.

Also included with the magazine were flyers for the two types of LEGO toothbrush.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique