 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2399
Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:11:24 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I have been watching this off and on? Do they actually have
garage door packs available to someone?!

They are there but don't show as available yet.

Luckily, they ARE available overseas, so I ordered, um, "a few"  (actually,
I bumped the annual export of Lego from NL to the US by a percentage point
between those 2 orders ;-)

Does anyone have a link?

Which country can you see it in?

I found them in the U.S. by doing a search on "Garage".

Interesting.  I wonder how many they "found", that they are offering them
worldwide?

Unfortunately, they are all in colors I DON'T want, so I only ordered "a
few".  If they offered an ALL WHITE door with all white bricks, I'd order
"more than a few"  ;-)  Same for all GREY, which don't exist (except as the
bottom slat of the door).

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape
Communications Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL
Time Warner