 Off-Topic / Pun / 726
Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:48:03 GMT

To All,

Scott Sanburn wrote:

Eric & All,

Wow, 5187, from 1987. Gosh, does this seem like a
flute or something?

Wow, it looks like I made a real bass of myself. I guess I
will go drum myself out now! Look, I gonged myself!

Scott S.