 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2382
Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 13:34:41 GMT

OK Lego Direct. Are you going to be offering these new packs in the US?
Please don't be so cruel.

Rose
"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GCr13z.2Aq@lugnet.com...
Good and bad on shop.lego.com this week Well for Europeans - these changes
dont seem to have hit USA (yet)

Forward - Lego added lots of new stuff to bulk bricks this week.

Back - However, they are just the rest of the old accessory packs. When • are
we going to get the bulk bricks we crave?

Forward - it does include the roll up garage door packs though,  with
grooved bricks and hinged panels, and shooting cannons.

Forward - Lego added 12v train parts

Back - but why add new parts on-line that are marked 'No Longer Available'
(e.g. large train wheels)? They did this last update with Micro Motors,
which this update have been removed. Duh.

Forward - Lego added the new trains last week

Back - why is there no 'WHATS NEW' section anywhere to tell you whats been
added. Do I have to search every section, every day (as there is no
consistency as to when these things appear) to find what is new? I was • very
surprised in particular that the new trains are not higlighted anywhere on
the lego site.

Also, why does the database yeild 2 different results? Select a theme and • it
tells you there are n items. Select an item, then click on the bulk bricks
logo - now you get a different list with a different number of items,
happens in trains too! This happened last time they added a lot of new
items.

regards
lawrence