  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4921 – 4940 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BZP hits 7,000th member-Lugnet is lagging behind.

(...) All of those were found and deleted. Cheating and bribery taking place during MOC contests are treated very seriously at BZP. (...) Banned accounts are not added to the membership total. We have just over 200 banned members. The price of (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.926)

  Hot off the Press "Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot"

Hot off the Press - Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot - July 9th 2003 - (URL) On Lego.com (URL) e (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 2.926)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I'm extremely disappointed that the online LEGO community can't "get along" better than this. I used to be very active in the L-Draw community years ago (pre-Lugnet on the L-Cad mailing list), but my family has grown since then and I have not (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

lego, com
(score: 2.926)

  The legend lives

Hello! The 6067 "Guarded Inn" is my all time favourite LEGO® set. The first glance at the picture in the 1986 catalogue was the initial spark of this love... And I was lucky to get it as a birthay present the same year. The Guarded Inn is a legend. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle) !

america, lego
(score: 2.926)

  All your typo are belong to us?

While visiting lego.com, I sometimes see incorrect words mixed in, here and there. I think it's kinda cute. But yesterday, I noticed -three- typos in one product's description alone. Now I'm beginning to wonder how this happens. Is TLC using OCR to (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 2.926)

  Re: Confused ....?? (Policy on LEGO Logo use)

(...) The policy is stated at (URL) says: The LEGO Logo may not be used on an Unofficial Web Site. The bright red LEGO logo has become one of the most recognized trademarks in the world. We have worked hard to make this logo a symbol of high quality (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 2.925)

  Re: Low level programming of the RCX

(...) If you're really hard-core, you could program it in assembly language. I believe the official SDK lists all the operations. Get it (URL) here> if you don't already have it. (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 2.925)

  link labels

(...) Most people probably aren't used to seeing links written as (URL) The Official LEGO Website> so some slight bit of education might be appropriate...but on the other hand I tend to think that most people also won't give it a second thought (if (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

lego, com
(score: 2.925)

  Re: Looking for OS suggestions

(...) WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!!! OPEN IT UP!!!!!! NOW!!!!! no stop reading this. open it NOW!!!!!! ahh, (sigh) that better. now on to lesson 12 of the RCX. (...) much like I cant tell you what your favorite TV should be I can only recommend. (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 2.924)

  Re: lego events

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GFCH6t.DtD@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) OMG, if we held an event in Montreal I'm SO bringing nothing. You're right, Ben; you won't get me off the Metro. Or Le Monstre at La Ronde. Either (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego
(score: 2.924)

  Re: New World City!

(...) Thanks for posting this. I was scanning this on Monday night, and I didn't see these. I guess you have to keep your eyes open for surprises on LEGO.com. As far as the sets go. The 7045, IMO, is a must have, as in I must have at least 2! :) My (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 2.924)

  Re: Color Change - Call Consumer Affairs

(...) See this page for contact info in various countries: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.924)

  Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service

All I know is right now shop@home is suffering badly. a lot of shipments with wrong things, but then to make it worse, they sometimes seem to feel it's ok to pressure the person into paying for what they shipped that was wrong. Not something I have (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.924)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: snip (...) snip (...) So if kids aren't noticing the color change now, and might not notice it ever, what was the point? If the change will not increase sales from the people that supposedly account for 95% of the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 2.923)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

(...) Tobbe, I assume you're referring to the "tracking of read articles across browsers" feature? Ya, note that these are tagged "future," meaning they aren't on any short to-do list at the moment. I included these in the list mainly as an example (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.923)

  New MOC: 6,000 piece Empire State Building

All: I have just completed a 4.5 foot tall model of The Empire State Building: (URL) new model remains very faithful to the design of the real Empire State Building. I had to "fudge" things, obviously... For example, the scale would make a single (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !!

lego, com
(score: 2.922)

  Re: Segregation is finally abandoned on the Burlington Northern

(...) <snippage> (...) Just a thought, would you ever consider writting an article on combining Lego trains with 'conventional' model railroad scenery for perhaps lego.com/trains or maybe trains.com? I'm sure both 'traditional' model railroaders and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 2.922)

  Re: Buzina Siren

(...) Belo set, Luis! Já vi uma vez em minha rua um garoto que brincava com ele. Na época, eu nunca tinha visto LEGO com luzes nem siren. Achei muito legal. Pena que o garoto era bem chatinho e não deixava a gente nem chegar perto, hehe. Agradeço (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 2.922)

  Football Player

I've been really out of it lately, has it already been announced that Rob's Football Player is on the lego site? (URL) do like John's minifig head better. :-) Derek (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 2.922)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) Yes they can. It not only blatantly contains the word "LEGO" in the domain name, but it makes an untrue statement of sponsorship, thereby encouraging anyone who casually stumbles across the website to assume that TLC does actually sponsor that (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 2.922)

More:  Next Page >>