(...) Kijk hier eens: (URL)Ik weet in ieder geval wel hoe je modellen stofvrij kan houden als je ze een (...) Maar let wel op dat de schoonmaakster in een actieve bui niet je LEGO bij het vuilnis zet ;-) Groet, Wessel (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) connect them to parts from non-Racers sets? -Andy && I don't see what these guys have to do with the Lego Racers game. That's a blunder on Marketing's part if I ever saw one. (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  The Little Gym® Builds New Partnership With LEGO Systems

The Little Gym® Builds New Partnership With LEGO Systems Exclusive LEGO® DUPLO® Activities Coming to The Little Gym SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) - Building healthy bodies and minds is already a part of The Little Gym® experience. (...) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: searching for an Invention Kit for sale.

"KRISTOF Imola" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.A41.4.31.0...elte.hu... (...) [snip] The new one may be cheaper than you think. Lego seem to be selling all their old Robotics Invention System 1.5 sets cheap. I bought one in the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: Todd, I'm very much confused!..:-( (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FMoDwD.FAr@lugnet.com... (...) tool (...) who (...) prepared (...) sense (...) Uhm...Uhmmsf...well..Your first answer was OK but.. Let take it from the beginning * Huw posted a message that he (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  LEGO balloon

My grapevine has told me that a hot-air balloon has been ordered by TLG to advertise the new Legoland Deutschland. You can expect to see it flying anytime now (in Germany). Further details if interested: It was ordered from Cameron Balloons (UK). It (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: LEGO.com:Studios Updated With Spider-Man Sets/Video

(...) Thank-you… Vindication! (URL) --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SETBOX

Christian Treczoks wrote in message ... (...) I agree with the other opinions expressed in this thread - BUT - given that this blurb is obviously written by someone whose first language is not English, I don't think we should get too subtle in our (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Yes, stand by it all you want. You have however, just vindicated what I said. Namely, if it is public domain (IE on this side of a firewall at www.lego.com or any other site), then it is by definition in the public domain. I am willing to bet (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  CODES! for Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

Hi! The Codes are not all that secret. You do not even have to buy the sets, as the code is shown right on the outside of the Cans. Also, the Codes were shown for free in the German LEGO Club Magazine (which is a free LEGO magazine anyway). So, go (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  NILTC first show a success!

The Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club's show this weekend at High Wheeler '02 went great!! Here are some links to pictures taken by Eric Wackerfuss, one of our newest members, he joined the club at the show. (URL) will be more pictures coming soon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) Yes, and if that were the only issue then it would be a good thing. But like I said in my post in response I fear two very serious things that out weigh that. - ALL the 'lesser quality' instructions would be removed since it's a corporate (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  New LEGO Universe Tradition Card Game coming

(URL) LEGO Group Selects Dire Wolf Digital to Produce LEGO® Universe Trading Card Game DENVER, CO, JULY 28, 2010 – The LEGO Group has entered into an agreement with Dire Wolf Digital to create a new trading card game (TCG) based on the upcoming (...) (14 years ago, 28-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: Auguri

Auguri a tutti !!! Dovevo essere in montagna, ma accidenti, sono rimasto incastrato a casa :-( Non mi resta che consolarmi con i regali che ha ricevuto Luca: (URL) altre cosette più piccoline ma interessanti.... (...) A te va un augurio particolare (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Lego Road Show: the Prequel

As I'm sure many of you know, Lego's planning a tour of about 20 major cities across the US this summer: (URL) in case you didn't know, they've also asked a bunch of local LUG groups to help out at these shows by showing up with their own creations (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Meeting Flyer

Here's a draft, based on the NMRA flyer. LMK what you think. Mark S.F. Bay Area Lego Users Group and S.F. Bay Area Lego Train Club Welcome You to Our Quarterly Meeting and Show Fukaya Room, Fremont Library 'Bet you didn't know Lego made toy trains! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks

For good or for bad, Lego shop at home is now in Canadian dollars. The web-site seems to be back up now. Jeff (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.ca) !

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: Technic is alive? on 8431 it does + new 8472 set

(...) My guess would be that since this is a re-issue of a TECHNIC set as a legend, it has TECHNIC written on the box. I mean, in the original release, it was part of TECHNIC, not Star Wars, Racers, Bionicle, etc. Personally, I don't really care if (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: Backhoe not in my S@H Catalog

"Steve Moldovanu" <wolf_hunter_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HIxzoI.14rG@lugnet.com... (...) 2nd (...) version? So (...) cover? That was my impression. Here is the table of contents from the Summer 2003 Catalog I have: BIONICLE pp. 4-7 (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Lego.com - new look

Well, it looks like the website got a facelift. I haven't poked around much, cause I'm way tired (and should have been in bed hours ago), but hey, I'm obsessive. It looks ok, and doesn't load too abysmally slowly over modem. James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

More:  Next Page >>