  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4241 – 4260 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Red Baron

Wow! I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the Red Baron triplane scale model is listed as 'available now' in the sculptures section of shop.lego.com: (URL) the new Lego Studios monster sets are available. (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I havn't bought one, (I live in the south) but I have to say I am not pleased. Poring through lego.com and its magazines, galidor is just another way for Lego to make money. I guess lego figures that bricks don't make enough money, so they are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.074)

  "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

Hello, I was browsing the Featured Creations page in the Star Wars section of LEGO.com ((URL) and noticed a couple of things I hadn't heard mentioned here before. 1) A very interesting version of the Millenium Falcon, done in black. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.073)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

I'd love to see Brickfest move to a central location, but be careful before you decide to become a traveling show. Conventions like Origins in the gaming world have historically performed unpredictably from year to year depending on the venue, while (...) (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.073)

  Re: Lego Direct and us (not US)

Thats a good question, Although it doesn't say we aren't offering the rest of the world, It only says Initially in North America and Europe. Seeing as we never got S@H here, I figured something very similar will happen here too. I'm still not (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego
(score: 3.073)

  Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home

HOLY COW - WHERE DID THESE COME FROM??!!! Hmmmm, small train wheels for a decent price - I've been after 1 each of the minifigs for ages as well Oh please feel sorry for my poor credit card! "Jared Chan" <ckly2002@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.073)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

Jake, I really like the display base designed for the Super Chief in this auction. Great work. I understand it increases costs to produce and print an instruction book for these extremely limited editions. And given an hour or two, I'm sure the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.072)

  Sets de 2003

recebi ontem o catalogo de revenda da lego com as novidades até maio de 2003. praticamente igual às fotos q apareceram à uns meses atrás. tem mais uns bionicles, explore, etc. tb recebi os preços, e nota-se prefeitamente um pequeno aumento (pelo (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.072)

  Re: I found some LEGO Island Sets!

There are some at Mrs. Tiggy Winkle's at the Rideau Centre in Ottawa. Good looking sets, but lots of juniorization. Some good parts though. I few I remember seeing: (none of these are listed yet on LUGNET) 6738 - Skateboard challenge, (URL) - Beach (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.072)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

Who is doing the design for the LEGO STAR WARS LINE? Is that being done by LEGO US or is it being done by LEGO (is it holland where there main headquaters is at). I ask this becuase I remeber reading when i was younger that LEGO US only manufactured (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.072)

  (insert deity here), Thank you for my wife!!!

My lovely wife asked me to show her those crappy Lego Racers today, so I went on over to shop.lego.com (of course). As we were scrolling through the different sets, I found it!!!! Don't know if this is old or new news, but the new R/C car is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.072)

  Re: shop.lego.com Broken

(...) Lego.com is a site which sells Lego. If the extra 5% of users can pay for the extra development costs and return a decent margin the answer is "YES". It is all about costs and benefits. Scott A (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.072)

  Want to trade 2 Lim. Ed. Santa Fe for 3 Regular

I am looking to trade 2 (two) of my Santa Fe Limitted Edition (MISB) for 3 (three) regular ones (don't have to be in sealed box, but bricks need to be 100% new, so in their plastic baggies). I need the bricks for a project, but do not want to open (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) Well, since we are following up to the nntp newsgroup, I'd vote for an nntp solution. E.g. just add some archive-type newsgroup to each official TLG post, but don't add that to the Follow-up line, and don't allow any post to that newsgroup (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

  How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

Am I mistaken, or is the entry for July with the most votes (URL) the same as the winner for May (URL) ? ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

  Explore info pages up at lego.com

The www.lego.com/explore info pages are now up. Some of the explore sets and names are advertised but they are still not listed at Shop at Home. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

  Santa Fe Rail Cars available now in US!

I have been waiting anxiously for my new 10025's, and just noticed this at S@H. (URL) now understand how the "request followups to:" works, I apologize for the previous "free shipping over $99" posting correcting my 10022/25 error, on lugnet.trains. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

  Re: Star Destroyer Lighting

I wonder if that would be expensive? A single such light from shop.lego.com is US$9.99. I don't have trains, so no spare lighting parts of my own. Perhaps Technic 1x2 beams (with a hole) can be used with LEDs or a single internal light source. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

  new jackstone!

Saw some of the new jack stone sets today. I know, I know, everyone is thinking, yich, jack stone. However the HTO sets seem to be not bad for parts packs of pieces in new colors. Just ignore the jack stone fig... The new sets I saw were: 4612 Super (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

  Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

Can anyone shed any light on the new Creator buckets pictured in Boram Lee's folder? (URL) of the buckets pictured, 7825, has a decent selection of orange and purple bricks. (URL) ideas when we can expect to see these on the shelves? I don't see any (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.071)

More:  Next Page >>