 Marketplace / Shopping / 9615
9614  |  9616
Subject:
(insert deity here), Thank you for my wife!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:42:32 GMT

My lovely wife asked me to show her those crappy Lego Racers today, so I
went on over to shop.lego.com (of course).  As we were scrolling through the
different sets, I found it!!!!

Don't know if this is old or new news, but the new R/C car is available for
prepurchase.  They say it ships July 9th! $129.99 is a little steep, but I
gotta have one!  I'll try to give you the link (kinda long)...

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B5ED3F538%2D52CF%2D11D6%2D801A%2D00C04
F5ED856%7D&OrderBy=0&CatID=%7B4BE24985%2D17DB%2D4871%2DAC78%2D34BEA3F49E9C%7

Hope that works.

-Rob