 Technic / 7598
Re: Technic RC car (was (insert deity here), Thank you for my wife!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 01:25:29 GMT

Cool!

thanks for re-posting to technic.

Gary

John Guerquin <jguerquin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
Awesome find Rob, thanks!!!  Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Strangely enough, it doesn't show up if you do a search for
8475 from the main page at LEGO.com.

This is another way to see it:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8475

Is it just me, or do the wheel hubs seem like the same ones
used in the 8466 4x4 Off-roader (and Silver Champion)?
The tires look a little smaller, but that could be an illusion.
$130, 283 pieces.... would this be the most expensive LEGO
set in terms of cost/piece at nearly 46 cents/piece?

Re-posted and FUT to technic

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rob Hendrix writes:
My lovely wife asked me to show her those crappy Lego Racers today, so I
went on over to shop.lego.com (of course).  As we were scrolling through • the
different sets, I found it!!!!

Don't know if this is old or new news, but the new R/C car is available • for
prepurchase.  They say it ships July 9th! $129.99 is a little steep, but • I
gotta have one!  I'll try to give you the link (kinda long)...

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B5ED3F538%2D52CF%2D11D6%2D801A%2D00C0 • 4

F5ED856%7D&OrderBy=0&CatID=%7B4BE24985%2D17DB%2D4871%2DAC78%2D34BEA3F49E9C% • 7

Hope that works.

-Rob