 General / 37155
37154  |  37156
Subject:
new jackstone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:47:01 GMT

Saw some of the new jack stone sets today.

I know, I know, everyone is thinking, yich, jack stone.  However the HTO
sets seem to be not bad for parts packs of pieces in new colors.  Just
ignore the jack stone fig...

The new sets I saw were:
4612 Super Glider
4613 Turbo Chopper
4614 Ultralight Flyer

These were at my local Loblaw's for $4.99 canadian.

Also saw the alpha team HTO's 4798, 4799, & 4800.  I picked up 4800 for
$3.99 canadian.

Check out shop.lego.com for pictures.

Kevin