  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My LEGO 18 piece Burr puzzle - Building something that's not Spacey at all!

Well, besides my continuing posting to LUGNET just 'cause I can (and will continue to do so until they turn out the lights...) (1) A few things First, I wanted to see if I could actually build something non-space related after a many year focus on (...) (5 years ago, 3-Jul-19, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

all
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Ha,Ha,Ha I took one step backwards when the drill sgt. asked for volunteers! =) I can probably do the "BIs for web" but I have no experince with "BIs for printing". However, right now I got a backlog of 4 LDraw tutorials that need to get (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.inst, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.852)

  A letter to the Editor

The Backround: For the past 3 weeks the local paper I get, has been printing letters from people who were very dismayed over the strides toward legalizeing Gay marriages and other "sexually deviant" behavior. They were calling it "UnAmerican" and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

_It doesn't belong to you!!! (...) They said if someone else was interested in it, they could take control of it. When someone tried, they refused. (...) Oooh, what if we went back on something? (...) Just leave, right, then? Go make a new board. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

all, rights
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Million Mom March

Christopher Weeks wrote in message ... (...) least (...) I would be in favor of a gun "license", however, I would like to see any group who can show that their are serious about how they give out the license being able to give them out (a huge (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Castle World TM? Since when? I don't recall 'Castle World' being claimed as a trademark on LUGNET before. It is not claimed as a trademark on the website. It is a term now in common use to denote a sort of castle community thing. It is (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Actually, your imput seems very welcome. As an onlooker who has "loosely followed" much of the discussion, I've attempted to kee a passive voice on the whole affair, since frankly, the community is being divided enough already. Richard: you (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

all, rights
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

Sava: One of my primary rules for CW is that you do not have any rights to my time. My own laziness is an issue that is being addressed with the new proposal that Pawel and I are working on. Why Pawel? Because it was his baby to begin with. Why not (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Oh, the official "last name" adressal? Oooh, were gettin SERIOS here... (...) Nobody should. And nobody should have rights over anyone elses time either. (...) He created it, yeah, and so on. But hes barely posted. Hes lurking. So we should (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Finally some church/state mingling that I can really get behind!

(...) But they don't 'dodge a tax burden' here. If they have land here, then they pay property tax here. Further, if they own land here, chances are they visit said land and therefore spend other monies here as well. Whether or not they spend more (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 0.850)

  Re: kids schooling (was :Re: Standardized tests (was: Yummy!))

(...) Parse error alert: "they" has an ambiguous antecedent. Parents or Montessori? (arguably must be Montessori, since the method can't speak to parent level of abuse, so you can't say it's not part of the method) (...) If I could afford it, I (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.850)

  Re: Newsbits: CA Recall

(...) Well-said. This country was built on immigration--I'm second-generation American myself. Legal immigration should be cheap, if not easy (we value dearly what we acquired dearly). Immigration should be for the purpose of becoming an American (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.849)

  Re: All Encompassing Installer Not Available on Ldraw?

(...) The selling of the "AEI BW03" installer IS NOT LEGALLY POSSIBLE! This is becuase that installer has POV-Ray included with it's installer, the POV license DOES NOT allow the selling of it's software. Furthermore, MLCAD also has a small issue (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.849)

  Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action

(...) To Pawel: I feel HUGELY deferential to anyone that was a founder of this crazy thing. Somehow the words "Castle World" inspire a kind of obsessive fascination that no other project has yet matched. If you, Pawel, feel inclined to participate (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.848)

  Re: OBB CSL @ the 'Boats, Models and Trains' event in Hamilton, Ontario, May 25 and 26, 2019

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote: Show wrap-up-- It. Was. Awesome! So here's a few videos-- I put the GoPro on the various tracks-- <https://youtu.be/f41CWqko2zM> I also 'live streamed' the event-- (...) (5 years ago, 27-May-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.848)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) Please please please, don't anyone remove that key syllable, thank you. The new Victoria's Secret catalog just came, you'll have to excuse me while I go study it closely. (1) (...) I certainly understand the first quoted statement you make in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.848)

  Re: All Encompassing Installer Not Available on Ldraw?

(...) One reason I can think of is that LDraw.org isn't the maintainer of all the programs that use LDraw files. There are also legal issues in that we don't have the rights to distrbute some of the programs. -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.847)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) Okay, point taken, but I was searching for "Batlord", "Executioner", and "Batlord Executioner" and I got a whole lot of nothing. You'll have to excuse me if I assumed you would have posted something about it by name. (...) I am not one for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.847)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) See: (URL) Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:18:47 GM "I was also carving bricks from the first (see my wings attachment at the page noted above)." also: (URL) It's probably mentioned before that time, but those refs will suffice -- not a year, but at (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Q: How to handle commissions?

(...) Charging for the parts is a pretty straight-forward thing. Charging for the time invested is pretty straight-forward as well. Like you said, it's the intangibles that are the hard part. What I have found is that the price of a LEGO work is (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

rights
(score: 0.847)

More:  Next Page >>