  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 781 – 800 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  REPLY BACK

Dear Friend, As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is BATES ALAN a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 0.919)

  The Great Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition!

G'day, The Great Breath Some Life into .loc.au Competition ===...=== Prizes have been donated by Mel Caddick, OzBricks and Richie Dulin. Entry is open to all MOCs submitted by Australians, of an Australian theme, or submitted by a person physically (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX) !

all, property
(score: 0.917)

  Re: Thanks but no thanks

(...) Just nitpicking here, not sure of the overall relevance, but... Bad analogy. (having tried and failed to move cows and having actually fixed fences). It's a LOT easier to fix a fence that doesn't want to be fixed than to move a cow that (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.916)

  Another license draft

Hi, After some more dicussion, I have come to the following proposal for the license. It's much simpler than Steve's first license but I think it covers all important points. I have also copied some parts of the GPL text because I think they are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

all, rights, property
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)

(...) Nonsense, although that's clearly overstating the point being made by the previous poster. I give you In Congress, July 4, 1776. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Writing A Proposal

(...) I intend to set up something so that scanning a Lego UPC automatically enters it in LUGnet as part of my collection. I'd highly recommend against using the software that comes with the :CueCat. Each device has a unique ID, and every time you (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.915)

  Retry count too small for nqc linux usb driver

Hi Thomas, I just found that the retry count for EAGAIN in RCX_USBTowerPipe_linux::Write() was too small (10) for handling the large packets used in firmware downloading. It ran out of retries middle way in sending the continue downloading command (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

all, rights
(score: 0.915)

  Re: TRU sale Dec 20-24

(...) Wikipedia says Lincoln Logs originated in 1916/17. K'nex is much newer, so they must have bought the rights to the product. Luckily for my credit card, I'm going to be out of town for the duration of the TRU sale. :-) -Chris (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

rights
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Sheikh Yassin

(...) I do not consider a society "peaceful" or "peace-loving" if they condone the sending of their citizens to commit cold-blooded murder. Honestly, I'd admire their conviction and resolve a lot more if the suicide bombers killed only themselves in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 0.914)

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in liberated Iraq"

(...) Despite the noise coming from Washington, and the right's "islamo-fascist" paranoia, Iraq remains < (URL) secular>. That said, I agree that Bush is radicalizing moderate opinion… and not just in Iraq! Only one country remains placid: his own. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.913)

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) lol. By "dealings", I assume you mean give them WMD and help oppress their populations? BTW: Don't forget, SH was the "lesser of two evils" during the 1991 uprising. (...) Are you saying all post 1945 US military actions have been illegal? (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.913)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) This topic isn't exactly an obsession of mine but I thought I'd point out that much more than certain "costs" are at stake here. And I for one am not prepared to accept that money will cover for the damages (i.e. the ability to cover for the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) If he wouldn't have purchased it a million years, then why would he want you to give a copy to him? If you're giving a copy to him because he wants it but wouldn't in a million years deign to purchase it, then it's theft. Same with books and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.910)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) All: It is dangerous to write technical arguments at 1:30 in the morning, and I made some serious mistakes in my post above. 1) You are correct that most LDRAW parts are not closed and probably never will be. Optimizing for ease of part (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

all, property
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee

(...) My "hypothetical" specifically discounted governmental action, which I think we'd all agree needs to affirm and protect the rights of all. JOHN (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.910)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) It is neither impossible nor particularly hard. I will snip the rest of the post here and explain. There is an interesting property of closed surfaces that can allow you to determine the normals for all polygons (or (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

all, property
(score: 0.909)

  Re: March Madness?

(...) This may be an "agree to disagree" point. It's well established that the phrase was injected into the pledge to distinguish our "Christian" nation from the godless atheists of the communist USSR, and it's also well established that Eisenhower (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.909)

  Re: March Madness?

(...) I don't think that the mere mention of a God connotates an invocation of that God. The pledge is directed towards the flag and to our nation-- "under God" is a description of that nation. All the phrase really means is that the majority of the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.909)

  Re: Gone soft...

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:qrth1u4o5brr78k...4ax.com... (...) Suppose I could have. His friend emailed me though, so I decided to answer his question privatley. Anyways, here it is, taken from the license packaged with (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 0.909)

  Re: Marriage (was: Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee)

(...) Well, the last time I looked, they're pretty different in most cases. But my point is that the difference between men and women is not central to marriage. Therefore the difference between men and women cannot be used as a gatekeeper criterion (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.907)

More:  Next Page >>