 Off-Topic / Debate / 23660
Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in liberated Iraq"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:06:41 GMT

   (This all thing made me sick. Everything besides, your incompetent goons just created another fundementalist country just in the close neigbourhood of mine)

Despite the noise coming from Washington, and the right’s “islamo-fascist” paranoia, Iraq remains < http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1185792,00.html secular>.

That said, I agree that Bush is radicalizing moderate opinion… and not just in Iraq! Only one country remains placid: his own.

Scott A