 Off-Topic / Debate / 23659
Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in liberated Iraq"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre wrote:

(This all thing made me sick. Everything besides, your incompetent goons  just
created another fundementalist country just in the close neigbourhood of mine)

Yup, this is exactly what I expected would happen - remove Saddam's
infrastructure and the chief organizing force would be the religious
fundamentalists, who will, of course, end up being a bigger threat than Saddam
ever was.

-->Bruce<--