  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 701 – 720 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) Well, there are probably three questions that need answering: 1. Why all the "secrecy?" Because the subjects in question -- whether they're products, services, websites, or whatever -- are not ready to be announced to the public yet. There are (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

all, property
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Intellectual Property Question

This is a good question, especially since I am in this situation. Before moving from CA to FL, I tried to get my entire 250+ CD collection burned to MP3s, so I could cram them on an Archos to listen to in the moving truck (they totalled more than (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Bridging Sydney

(...) Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm hoping it will go smoothly, TLC is supplying all the bricks, and it will remain their property after the exhibition. For a bit of added realism, I will be building portions of both headlands as well, so it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

"Ray Silva" <socalray@cox.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H7v817.I2E@lugnet.com... (...) detail (...) about (...) No you are not, and I am still waiting for a comment from Bram about WHAT he is concerned. (...) built (...) This is exactly the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, property
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Nature of rights? (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

At this moment I am drinking Mountain Dew; Code Red. I have the ability to drink it and have chosen to do so. The right to drink it is mine, I have given this right to myself. If, this afternoon, I were to learn that the governments of the world (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.030)

  Brand Name Sovereignty

We've all seen the lengths to which TLC is willing to go in order to protect its intellectual property, and that's certainly understandable. What about such things as: (URL) For that matter, The Learning Channel has been aka TLC for at least six or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Taking of Images - Question

Joseph Williams wrote in message ... (...) holds (...) state (...) the This is so completely wrong I have to comment :-) In most countrise including the US, if you make an image, (unless it's done for an employer as part of your work), you own the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

all, property
(score: 3.030)

  Who has a great MOC lego game?

I'm toying with creating my own lego game in the spirit of monopoly (in a round about way), using the tiles in my kitchen as the game board. I don't have a website of my own but was interested if anyone had created some fun basic (read: non role (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

Favourite scoobt doo episode? Surely their all the same arn't they? The monster is whoever stands to make a profit from selling whichever property their haunting wearing a mask. I remember one day realsing they we're all the same and what total c£*p (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: THE WINNERS!

(...) wink. (...) Ave., (...) Wow, I never knew it was that easy....! And here I've been quiet because I thought I had to _assemble_ it.... where's my camera - mine is at least spread nicely across the floor in about 15-20 boxes...none of this "all (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

Christopher, I found this text which goes over most of your points. It is rather long (I have not read it all yet). The key passage for me is this one: == ++ == "The libertarian's error resides in their proposal that privatization, which is clearly (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Wicked, yes, probably; good? arguable I suppose; just? Hmm.. hard to say. I think I would call it just. (...) Well-- here's an issue, obviously. If you could create humans who didn't have an innate desire for control, then sure, the system (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  LDA2006 Progress Report

I've changed priorities once again. The need of what I call standalone scripts have turned my todo-list upside-down. And the Tween command has made all the difference! After working all night, I finally made it work. That is, the first of the three (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) Seriously? OK, whew! Then I *was* just being paranoid. I'll cross my fingers then and hope that 1.5 also has this property. (...) Amazing. Excellent. All is well with 1.0 then! (Whew!) --Todd (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Sorry, if 99 people out of 100 vote that the sun rises in the west, does that mean it does? No. If 99 people out of 100 vote to expropriate the property of all Tshirt manufacturers does that mean it is morally correct to do so? No. If this (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: New "Last Airbender" sets

(...) It's not random at all. TLC didn't have to go out of their way to pick up this property because it falls under the Nickelodeon license. And currently it is, IIRC, the number one primetime show for children 2-11. So while AFoLs may not have (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Yeah, that baffles me, too. For any physical entity or object, it seems that "existence" doesn't simply imply "a place to exist," it expressly *includes* a place to exist. Not necessarily this plot of land or that particular country, but (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Is space property?

<picking kernel bits out of my teeth>Golly!</picking> (...) I don't see how this paragraph supports the idea that "fair" isn't an even distribution. I mean, I basically agree with what you're saying, but I don't see the connection to defining what (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Is space property?

(...) And I think that the removal of forced wealth reallocation, particularly when the wealth was not gained corruptly is unfair. Fixing that problem would "push things in the _direction_ of fairness." (...) There are two issues. One is that the US (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Keeping Larry Amused

(...) Note carefully that there is no claim that the following is *practical* or a good idea. Merely that it is doable. In fact it is hugely impractical and a terrible idea. Lightning is a good thing, actually, despite the fact that sometimes it (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

More:  Next Page >>